[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Portlets + JSF + Facelets problem: Exception in P

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 16:41:21 EDT 2006

Here is something interresting: I removed the myfaces library file from my WEB-INF/lib directory. Now I get to expected exceptions that the myfaces factory doesn't exists. The interresting part is that Seam now works without exceptions.

With the ''No active session context' exception I couldn't navigate to a different view-id. This problem is now also solved.

But now MyFaces probably doesn't work correct. I am going to try to debug it and see what I encounter then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972037#3972037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972037