[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Farm deployement problem

ScottMarlowNovell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 15 17:13:13 EDT 2006

Brian,

I like your idea of increasing the buffer sizes.  I didn't think about syncing the ClusterFileTransfer buffer sizes with the send/receive buffers.  Do you think we should consider decreasing the ClusterFileTransfer buffer sizes instead?

Greg,

Regarding the missing tools.jar, that will byte you hard if you have any JSPs in the application as they won't compile without a java compiler (tools.jar contains the java compiler class.)

Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972041#3972041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972041