[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - javassist.jar ????invalid CEN header (bad signature)

liubaogang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 16 11:33:46 EDT 2006

I want to build embeddable EJB3 from source code. I checked out the latest source code and run build/build.bat, then the error "javassist.jar ????invalid CEN header (bad signature)" occurs. The latest version jboss-head\build\build-thirdparty.xml refers to "".  If changing it to "" and build, there are other errors in compiling source code.

Could any one tell me a tag of jboss-head so that I can build embeddable EJB3?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972109#3972109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972109