[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 17 08:01:39 EDT 2006

Hey again,

Thanks for the last big post Adam, not sure why, but it doesnt work for me :-/

The method 'getEntityIdAsString' in the EntityConverter class is called, and then I get a 'convertion error' with the following message:

Conversion Error setting value '2 5' for '#{entity.items}'.

(While both items 2/5 ids were selected)

And thats it, I'm not sure what throws the message, as it seems, it's a JSF message and not the converter error, so this is very hard to determine,

more to say, I have globalmessages and everything, nothing shows up, except this error,

As always guys, thanks a lot !

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972143#3972143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972143