[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Portlets + JSF + Facelets problem: Exception in P

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 04:46:07 EDT 2006

If you mean the the Exception in PhaseListener problem - the main subject of this thread - check that you do not have StartupServletContextListener listed in web.xml.  The last error I saw was in the cookie crum code as specified above and I got around it by making it an absolute reference, as stated above.  However, I don't thnk that is a fix and the app probably needs some re-engineering to work as a portlet.  There are several differences between the booking and portlet examples.  Still learning this myself.

Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972213#3972213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972213