[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Inlcude a url in the portlet

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 10:44:55 EDT 2006

Peter,

   I guess, i solved the issue. The problem was with the config file "portlet-instances.xml" . I am not very clear ( i am still playing around), but the iframeportlet which i downloaded from portal swap has config little bit different. The deployments tag was specified in 2 places one in *-object.aml and other in portlet-instances.xml. I removed the dployment tag in portlet-instances and just kept in *-object.xml.  I am not quiet if this was the exact problem.

  In case you have any other in-sight please let me know.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972334#3972334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972334