[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF 1.2 RI escaping problems with inputText

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 17:24:46 EDT 2006

It seems this problem happens even in regular input fields, not just h:inputText, and it persists even when I switch the viewhandler to com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler, which suggests to me a facelets bug (I'm using the latest I could find, 1.1.9) or maybe a misconfiguration on my part (I'm apparently forgetting the undocumented <randomly-suck>false</randomly-suck> config item).

Anyone who has actually gotten the RI to work on a less than trivial application care to tell me what versions and config they're using?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972431#3972431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972431