[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Ajax Provider Servlet question

jackpark do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 18 23:33:41 EDT 2006

Oh my gosh!
Just after I posted, something hit me, and I solved the problem.

Here's the solution. Pretty simple, actually.
While my portlet displays as BrainInfo, it is actually housed in the war as "neuronamesportlet". The solution is to call the servlet with:
/neuronamesportlet/NeuronamesAjaxServlet?tree...

Well, I get to thank you all for providing me a place to articulate my story and think it through.  Is that paired programming or what?

Cheers
Jack

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972465#3972465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972465