[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - EJB3.0 compliant JBoss Server version

MadanSri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 03:18:52 EDT 2006

Pls let me know if JBoss 4.0.4 CR2 supports EJB3.0.

I have updated JBoss4.0.1sp1 to JBoss4.0.4 CR2 using patch EJB 3.0 RC6.

but still i get following errors while deploying my EJB3.0 jars

Bean   : FileDetailsServiceBO
Section: 10.6.2
Warning: The entity bean's class must implement, directly or indirectly, the jav
ax.ejb.EntityBean interface.

12:11:59,663 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : FileDetailsServiceBO
Section: 10.6.2
Warning: The entity bean class must be defined as public and abstract.

12:11:59,663 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : FileDetailsServiceBO
Section: 10.6.1
Warning: The Bean Provider must provide a remote interface and a remote home int
erface or a local interface and a local home interface for the bean.

12:11:59,663 ERROR [MainDeployer] could not create deployment: file:/D:/Program
Files/JBoss/jboss-4.0.1sp1/server/default/deploy/FileDetails.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans faile
d, see above for error messages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972491#3972491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972491