[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiinstances of the same process

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 04:17:29 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I try to find how can i put myporcess list in a general place, but each time the context of each portlet seems to isolate each context and I can't find how can I have the processInstances which aren't finished in all my portlet.

Somebody, can help me, have a way in order to do this? for now I have tried to put the current porcess instance in a list but I don't know how can I give to this other portlet, because I don't find a general place in order to be read by all the portlet.

please help me

thank you very mutch

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972502#3972502