[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Pool size for my Stateless Beans?

sumedh_inamdar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 06:00:08 EDT 2006

Aha?finally it worked?!!!

I tried it yesterday with same setting, but not sure what mistake I was doing.

We need to configure MaximumSize in <JBOSS_HOME>\server\default\conf\standardjboss.xml to limit number of threads of MDB.

<invoker-proxy-binding>
      message-driven-bean
      <invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>
      <proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-factory>
      <proxy-factory-config>
        DefaultJMSProvider
        StdJMSPool
        true
        <!-- WARN: Don't set this to zero until a bug in the pooled executor is fixed -->
        1
        2
        30000
        1