[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: the database of Seam application

clockdva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 06:16:00 EDT 2006

"bfo81" wrote : By default yes. The data is only stored in memory. So all your bookings get lost. The hotels are only still there cause they are created upon starting the server. There's a file called import.sql that contains the hotels ;).

  | But there is a possibility to save the data on the disk instead. I'm not sure how this works exactly (I'm too lazy to search for that in the docs right now *g*).
  |
  | This is even quite interesting for Java SE. You can easily create standalone desktop applications with a built-in database by using Hibernate and HSQLDB... or let's say I hope this is possible ;).

and how can i see this database??
there is a way to see the data?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972531#3972531