[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Invoking perl?s scripts in Jbpm

matabuena77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 07:33:05 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : if you can execute perl from java (regardles of jbpm) then it is possible. jBPM itself does not have anything to do with this.
ok, That is what I trying to do ... It does not work but hopefully It will work... but I am also asking myself if this kind of process, calling Perl?s scripts that process a lot of information, will impact in the reliability and performance of the jboss & jbpm because the point is that those scripts are executed every day and are critical for the system.
Maybe the question is: is it worth to migrate a huge structure that is the cron of a UNIX, which process a lot of information, to jbpm ?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Best regards,
Miguel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972540#3972540