[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: quartz-ra.rar bug?

kvbisme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 08:31:19 EDT 2006

Just now getting back to this, but Bill your suggestion I think would work best for me with one minor issue.  It tries to deploy the jar file before JMS comes up.  I get a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultJmsProvider not bound.

My other solution isn't much better.  I had to move the quartz-ra.rar into the deploy.last directory to ensure the JDBC datasources got loaded first, but when the system restarts for what ever reason the ear deploying the bean in question can't find the deploy.last#quartz-ra.rar which makes sense since its deploying last.

Is there anyway to set up dependancies for these so I can deply them when/where ever?  Or does anyone have any other solutions for my "chicken or the egg" problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972557#3972557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972557