[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Remote JMS server

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 09:08:37 EDT 2006

Ovidiu, unforutnately we have to stick to 4.0.3SP1 (one of the main reasons being availability of JBossTS).

Regarding scoping the ear file, I tried (with Tim's input) but not sucessful. I encountered the following error:

  | Warning: The message driven bean must declare one onMessage() method.

Someone posted a while ago in forums at http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=58037 mentioning that error could be due to scoping (see the last message) although I haven't pursuaded further (Part of the error has been fixed in 4.0.2 http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-1532).

Having said that, I'm ready to try once again with your input.

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972565#3972565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972565