[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Programmaticaly create queue

pascallambert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 11:10:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are currently using Fiorano as our JMS server and we would like migrate to JBoss Messaging.
But to do so, we also need to be able to create Queue on the fly. One of the feature of our software is to give users the ability to subscribe to some data changes and receive them in a personal queue. So we need to create a queue for each subscription and also be able to create user (I know this is not part of JMS spec and we are ok to use vendor specific api). I've look at the source code but I don't see how to persist, through some api, a Queue definition in the "server/jms/jbossmq-destinations-service.xml" file.
Is it possible to do so?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972620#3972620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972620