[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Combine Seam application with OpenCms

marius.oancea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 19 18:05:13 EDT 2006

I have a Seam Application and the customer asked me to combine it with opencms. Actually, as I understand he wants to add a "left menu" a banner, a new in right part using opencms.

My question is if anybody here has such an experience.

Should I try to embed Seam App into an OpenCms page or the oposite direction (add parts of layout in the app from opencms).

OpenCms 7 i think will be able to embed portlets but until now .... any idea how to serve the customer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972759#3972759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972759