[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJb 3.0 primary key loose ?

stephan.opitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 02:10:30 EDT 2006

the call for my ejbs from my application is local

but at this point i'm in the ejbs and have access only access to injected ejbs

	private @EJB
	OrdersFacade ordersFacade;

all are stateless, except sessionFacade which i set in my application to get the correct on and have access to correct data

	/**
	 * The SessionFacade with access to the specific ejb
	 */
	private SessionFacade sessionFacade = null;

	/**
	 * @param sessionFacade
	 *            The sessionFacade to set
	 */
	public void setSessionFacade(SessionFacade sessionFacade) {
		this.sessionFacade = sessionFacade;
	}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972815#3972815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972815