[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: When a component is not found should Seam warn or fail?

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 03:50:37 EDT 2006

I would agree that some improved kind of debugging of this is needed, it is definitely an important issue when you are starting to use Seam. Also, I know how and why the current code spits out dozens of lines of "looking for", "found", and "not found" messages for variable resolution, but I also experienced that I spend a lot of time searching through these not very distinct messages, looking for my variable.

I'd say you currently have to enable DEBUG logging for org.jboss.seam to write an application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972834#3972834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972834