[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiinstances of the same process

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 04:11:27 EDT 2006

First iI modify my code in order to delete the jbpmsession, I use now just the jbpmcontext.

For creating an processInstance I try to put just after a creation of process instance  " Collection processinstances=graphSession.findProcessInstances(pd.getId());" but I have an error of transient unsave. SO I move my loop which return my process instances before. But I have 3 instances of portlets on my portal so I must have some porcess instances whne I execute it but my collection of process instances id is always empty...

how can I resolve it.

thank you for you help

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972836#3972836