[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Minimizing POJOCache impact on existing codebases

ben.wang@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 05:23:08 EDT 2006

"gregory.pierce at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I am working on that very thing. Actually putting together a whitepaper that speaks to JBossCache specifically.

Good! The example POJOs are located under examples distro. There is actually a loodtime directory that is using the special classloader (except it is geared toward 1.4). But you can take those structure to modify further.

anonymous wrote :
  | While its not all that interesting, you have to be able to show people how to walk before they can run. The problem with the current stuff is that we show people EVERYTHING, and the simple cases are simply missing. I want to do this as a progression showing the bare basics of getting started and going from there - assumig that JBossCache is used in a standalone manner.

OK, I am looking forward to see the examples that you come up then.

Thanks,

-Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972872#3972872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972872