[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Remote JMS server

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 07:14:48 EDT 2006

I have scoped an MDB with four jars mentioned in the doc and deployed. It complains about ClassNotFoundException on JBossConnectionFactory.

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

The scoped MDB has already has the access to jboss-messaging.jar file in which the JBossConnectionFactory file is present. This concludes me that scoping might have problmes working on JBoss-4.0.3SP1.

I included the jboss-messaging.jar in the lib directory to check whether the class files are picked up. The above CNFE is gone, however, you get another CNFE on JoinPointInfo class:

  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/JoinPointInfo

This class is part of jboss-aop.jar but again, inspite of being scoped in the ear, it was not found.

So, I think, scoping of ear has issues in SP1

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972893#3972893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972893