[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with the portal display

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 11:54:42 EDT 2006

How did you install the portal?  The Quick Start Guide contains an installation section that uses the portal&appserver bundle.  The Reference Guide contains a section on three installation variations - bundle, binary and source.

My guess would be that somehow CMS did not get installed, but I don't see how that is possible with either of the installation methods.  By the way, I do hope that you upgraded to JBossAS 4.0.4.GA and Portal 2.4.0.GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3972989#3972989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3972989