[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Tabs don't show up on the new page in default portal

halversp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 15:27:09 EDT 2006

Having to explicitly add common instances like the nav, user, etc. to every page definition (with all the right renderset options, security, etc.) gets really tiresome after a while, particularly in our design where we have several such common elements on a couple dozen pages.

Any thought, in some future version, for some sort of "template"/"master"/"prototype", with all properties, instances, etc., that you can declare once and then reference from each individual object def? Without it, it's extraordinarily difficult to maintain a consistent page structure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973049#3973049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973049