[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem injecting the value of a context component expre

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 20:50:31 EDT 2006

Thanks Gavin.  That then leads me to ask the question - what happens if there are two variables with the same name but in different contexts?  For example, a testString1 in the sessionContext and a testString1 in the conversationContext.  How is this resolved and how should I invoke it in EL?  Or is this even possible (i.e. the two names of these variables in the different contexts must be defined with different names?)  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973115#3973115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973115