[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging client can't create connection

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 20 23:50:53 EDT 2006

Three completely different issues:

1. A friendly advice: do not post the same problem on more than one discussion thread. Doing so makes the forum difficult to read and answer to. I noticed that you posted the same issue on http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=90275

2. I answered there how to debug this kind of problems. Use TRACE logging. In your case, enable TRACE logging for Remoting too.

3. I remember that I've seen this kind of lock-ups when the client and the server use two different (incompatible) versions of remoting. That tells me that you probably did something wrong while installing Messaging. Make sure that on the client side you use the jboss-messaging-client.jar that comes with the Messaging insatllation bundle, and only that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973142#3973142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973142