[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Blocking direct access to .xhtml files

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 01:37:22 EDT 2006

I realise it's just serving up the files, but this never happens with things like JSPs, because the server would intercept those requests and run the servlet that it has compiled from the JSP instead.

You don't have to put your JSPs under WEB-INF, what a kludge that would be!

I think Seam by default should be configured to not allow direct access to your xhtml facelet code.  Does anybody agree, or have I got something wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973151#3973151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973151