[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Blocking direct access to .xhtml files

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 02:07:50 EDT 2006

Writing a filter that blocks direct .xhtml access shouldn't be too hard.  I wouldn't expect facelets to perform a web request to access the .xhtml files, so you should be able to 404 any direct HTTP access.

I'm not 100%, but this should be easy enough to test.  Either just write the filter, or look at the HTTP request log during expected usage.  Even if facelets makes a web request for some reason, it should come from localhost or your local IP.  You can adjust your filter to permit that access.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973153#3973153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973153