[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - ajax4jsf not working well with JBoss 3.2.6

Sabeeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 03:13:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am currently working on an application which uses JSF, Servlet etc. I am trying to incorporate ajax4jsf components in this application. However, when I log into the application it gives a java script error that "clearFormHiddenParams is not defined". clearFormHiddenParams is not used anywhere in the application. It is infact declared in org\ajax4jsf\renderers\ajax\FormRenderer.class in ajax4jsf.jar. I want to know if the implementation of this function is given in the class or not. If not then how to solve this problem. I am using JBoss 3.2.6 as server.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Sabeeh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973168#3973168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973168