[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: unable to delete process instance

alf_dave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 04:36:22 EDT 2006

JBPM 3.1.2

With 3.1.2, I get similar constraint violations from FK_VARINST_TKVARMP, in the table "JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE".

I too manually delete variable instances before deleting the process instance, but I still have cases where this does not work resulting in the above constraint violation.  I'm attempting to find a simple reproducible test case, but don't have one yet.

Anyone have any reliable code for deleting a process instance?  Thanks.

Should I raise a bug in JIRA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973184#3973184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973184