[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection pool problem:No ManagedConnections available

kockaSER do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 08:07:23 EDT 2006

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "maikyal" wrote : doesn't help me.

  | This is not your thread it is preddy's.
  | Preddy is using the JBoss JDBC RAR
  | which does fire connection closed in the correct place.
  |
  | i.e. in response to
  |
  |   | java.sql.Connection.close()
  |   |

  | cleanup() is only invoked when the connection manager returns the connection
  | to the pool.
  | It cannot do this until the handle has informed it that the connection is no longer
  | being used by firing the close event.
  |
  | All this is in the spec.
  |
  | Hence your comments are rubbish/garbage i.e. off-topic and misleading.

I was looking for solution of the similar problem and here we are ?.

It is unbelievable how big human arrogance can be, a Adrian?

I believe that the Chief Scientist can and must do better than in the above answers or we are all rubbish/garbage.

Thx

P.S.
Do we really need to come here to be offended?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973221#3973221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973221