[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: shared jar

lcurros do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:11:01 EDT 2006

Sorry me, this is the correct one

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <application xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" version="1.4"
  |     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |     xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com /xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/application_1_4.xsd">
  |
  |     <display-name>appname</display-name>
  |     <module>
  |       <java>util.jar</java>
  |     </module>
  |     <module>
  |       <ejb>ejb.jar</ejb>
  |     </module>
  |     <module>
  |         <web>
  |             <web-uri>web.war</web-uri>
  |             <context-root>appname</context-root>
  |         </web>
  |     </module>
  |
  | </application>

This is my application.xml, only difference i see is order of modules (i suppose this is not the reason),
and the doctype declaration which uses diferent dtd. Could be this?

the error i see is
java.lang.LinkageError: Class javax/ejb/EJBHome violates loader constraints:  definition mismatch between parent and child loaders

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973268#3973268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973268