[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Very Weird, Triplicated childs at runtime, all ok in the

raistlinmolina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:11:15 EDT 2006

Finally I managed to fix the problem myself.

It seems that Collections are not very well managed and you can expect some issues, I run into de Fetch.EARLY problem when you have more than one ManyToMany or OneToMany relation in the same entity, it happens that you can only have one EARLY if you used Collections, instead if you use Sets all goes fine.

I've finally noticed that in the second case i Posted I was using a Set to hold the childs, so In changed Collection (ArrayList) to Set (hashSet) in the case that was failing And now it works.

It seems to me that the 3 objects are in fact the same, in a set if you add the same object more than once it's not added (because it's a set :) ).

It arises the issue that I was asking the manager to remove the same entity three times and it didn't failed. Maybe as it seems to work in batches only one actual removla is performed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973270#3973270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973270