[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Connection to DB2

gregsting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 10:17:12 EDT 2006

Seems I was missing the licence file that needs to be copied with the .jar
Anyway if anybody has problems with that this topic:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0504vohra/index.html
Is the best I have found on the subject...

Now I got :

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.jca:name=PortalDS,service=DataSourceBinding
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  Depends On Me:
    portal:service=CMS
    portal:service=Hibernate,type=CMS
    portal:service=Hibernate
    portal:service=Hibernate,type=Instance
    portal:service=Hibernate,type=PortalObject
    portal:service=Hibernate,type=Portlet

But it looks more like a JBoss portal error so maybe it's not the right place to talk about it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973276#3973276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973276