[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Weird behavior with ping timeouts

smithmb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 12:54:33 EDT 2006

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I've already seen that page. This is what it suggested:

anonymous wrote : I'm inside the application server, how do I install the exception listener?

  |     * You don't need to for an MDB, JBoss does it for you.
  |     * For anything else, you should be using the JMS resource adapter which also does it for you.

This project already does these. So basically, if in the application server, "This shouldn't happen" is the answer -- which doesn't really help! I still don't understand how the Hypersonic JMS backend would get a ping timeout at all!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973344#3973344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973344