[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss 4.0.4 as a window service

vannguyen0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 14:11:24 EDT 2006

"mishra_rajneesh" wrote : hi experts,

  | how to implement JBoss Application Server 4.0.4 as a window service. I tried with JavaService-2.0.10, but it is not working..
  |
  | Any help will be appreciated..

Copy JavaService.exe to your JBOSS_HOME/bin directory.
Rename it to JBossService.exe

Follow directions here:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RunJBossAsAServiceOnWindows

If you need to modify the service - ie: java option (min memory/max memory, etc), jboss option, change location of jvm, etc - you can open up your registry editor and go to this location:

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\%name_of_your _JBoss_service%\Parameter

Again... only modify the registry entries if you are absolutely certain of what you're doing.  If not, then follow the directions to remove the service and then reinstall it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973355#3973355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973355