[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Compatibility of jbpm-3.1.1 with JBoss-3.2.6

Anandnatraj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 21 20:02:27 EDT 2006

Can anyone tell if the jbpm-3.1.1 is compatible with JBoss-3.2.6 AS ? I am trying to Deploy jbpm.sar generated from jbpm-3.1.1  in Jboss-3.2.6 and i am getting the following error.

anonymous wrote : 19:56:38,043 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:
  | MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
  | ObjectName: jboss.jbpm:name=DefaultJbpm,service=JbpmService
  |  state: CONFIGURED
  |  I Depend On:  jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=EntityMedia
  |
  |  Depends On Me:
  |
  | MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM:
  | ObjectName: jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=EntityMedia
  |  state: NOTYETINSTALLED
  |  I Depend On:
  |  Depends On Me:  jboss.jbpm:name=DefaultJbpm,service=JbpmService

Any help is appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973439#3973439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973439