[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - API support

isterin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 00:23:15 EDT 2006

I'm trying to find some information in the docs and am having some issues getting a clear picture.

My understanding is that right now, you have to use the java APIs to invoke the jBPM engine and there is no remote invocation support.  Am I wrong?

Also, invoking resources from within the business process, can only be java services, not SOAP based resources?  I believe that the BPEL module adds that functionality, but will you ever support it outside of the BPEL module, using JPDL?

I hope I'm just misunderstanding the above, please clarify.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973461#3973461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973461