[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot obtain java type mapping for: {http://org.mazurek

huayseonglee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 03:01:42 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I am not sure you guys already found any solution to this problem yet. I was having the same problem while using DII to access the WS. I have tried the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file that generated by the wstools, this goes thru the "createService" function call but having problem again while creating the proxy when calling the "getPort" function.

Finally, I found a way to resolve this. I replace the jboss-jaxrpc.jar located at {JBOSS_HOME}/client and {JBOSS_HOME}/server/lib with the following jars from apeche: -

a) axis.jar
b) axis-ant.jar
c) common-discovery.jar
d) common-discovery-0.2.jar

and I got the final proxy created without any error. FYI, my return types are all String. I am not sure if they are oter custom type, we should need a jaxrpc-mapping.xml file.

I think it is really bad to generated a jaxrpc-mapping.xml file for the client, especially for DII. Seems like the jboss-jaxrpc.jar is requiring this mapping file for getting the java type.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973476#3973476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973476