[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Cached NamedQuery, how to disable?

galo.navarro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 08:43:22 EDT 2006

I have a couple of NamedQueries on an Entity EJB the retrieve a set of objects.

I my Stateless EJB saves updates and saves the entity (merge, flush, data IS in updated in the database), and later the named query is executed again, the same entity is retrieved WITHOUT the changes. If i execute a refresh() on every single object, they are loaded correctly so I think some sort of caching is going on in the named query, but I cannot disable it.

javax.persistence.NamedQuery doesn't support "cacheable=false", and I've tried using org.hibernate.NamedQuery which does but still doesn't work.

any help?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973546#3973546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973546