[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: what are .iml and .ipr and .iws files in JBossPortal App

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 11:57:29 EDT 2006

Peter,

     I tried this: I have used the *-object.xml you have provided in the forum and  used in my helloworld-object.xml, (helloworld.war sample from portalswap.com) in Web-Inf folder inside helloworld.war file. In short i replaced the contents of helloworld-object.xml with your file contents.

    Then, ihave tried http://localhost:8080/portal/PortalB. The result is same as  using http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default/ . I mean all other  portlets which come with JBoss are present in this PortalB. I am little lost here.

   I was thinking that since PortalB has only two pages only these pages should appear, by i do have pages Test and default.

    Can you please throw some light.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973593#3973593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973593