[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Prefix added to the sendResponse

gmn314 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 14:23:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have an RPC style webservice that returns a single string value.  When a response is generated by JBoss, a namespace is defined for the sendResponse, and a prefix is used.

My question is:
Is there any wa to suppress the prefix, and just have it override the default namespace??
Please see example below:

My webservice returns the following:

<ns1:sendResponse xmlns:ns1="http://soap2xml.cfc.cis.com">

I want it to just override the default namespace and not define a prefix:

< sendResponse xmlns="http://soap2xml.cfc.cis.com" >

I hope that this can be changed by modifying the wsdl?

Thank you
-- George

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973620#3973620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973620