[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Please help: Failed to run simple EJB 3.0 Application

dalingxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 15:18:25 EDT 2006

"mathias.altmeyer" wrote : Thank you for your help, but I have solved the problem. I have compiled the source code with a old or wrong Java-EE jar. Now, I have compiled it with the Jboss Java-EE jars and now it works.

What do you mean compile it with JBoss java-ee jars? Where are the jars? Could you share more detail that how did you use the JBoss Java-EE jars to compile your code?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973634#3973634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973634