[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: RC9 is out

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 17:42:27 EDT 2006

Helped myself with javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd:

1) Download from http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/javaee_web_services_client_1_2.xsd
2) Do some zip magic and add it to the file server\CONFIG\deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws.jar\ in the subpath "schema" (I managed to add it in this subpath with winzip 10 in the "Files by Folder (Explorer style)" view).

I noticed another change: In RC8 a named query like "from MyBean" was possible, now this raises an error:

[SessionFactoryImpl] Error in named query: findAll
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: JPA-QL compliance requires select clause [from myPackage.MyBean]
	at org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.SelectClause.initializeDerivedSelectClause(SelectClause.java:261)

Must be "select o from MyBean o" now....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973655#3973655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973655