[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - interceptors in hibernate booking example

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 22 20:52:20 EDT 2006

I was looking at the hibernate booking example, and noticed that not only doesn't it use Entities, it doesn't use Session beans either, yet some of the actions are still annotated with interceptors like @Login (and of course Seam's interceptors).  I was under the impression that javax.interceptor only worked on Session and Message-Driven beans, so I'm puzzled how this works.  Am I misinformed, or is there extra power in JBoss AOP being leveraged over and above what JEE5 provides?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973671#3973671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973671