[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Fail-over and fail-back behaviour with 4.0.4

pallam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 03:53:21 EDT 2006

Hi sir , i am having problem with the following :

 I have 3 nodes : A(Node),B(Node),C(Node)

say , node A is Master and remaining node B and node C are slaves.So whenever node A fails i need to join node B and if B fails node C.
            Can you help me how can i proceed... i am not having any idea .Please can you give some sample code(JAVA) .Or Can you give me the steps how to change any .XML or others.
Thanq
GopiKrishna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973687#3973687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973687