[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Need Steps or sample code in JAVA/JSP for LoadBalancing

pallam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 23 04:06:24 EDT 2006

Hi
  I have the following problem :
We are having 3 Jboss servers(Say A,B,C)  , we are maintaining 30 employees per 1 Jboss , So if Server A fails then i need to loadbalance to Server B and if B Server fails then Server C.
 Can any one please help me in this case, i need the help very badly .Can any one give me the steps (step-by-step) or any sample code in java/jsp etc.

                                         A JBoss(Master)

                                      ----------------------
                                                                                            B JBoss(Slave)       C JBoss(Slave)

Condition 1:
   A ----> fails
           then the request should automatically has to go to Server B
   B------>fails
           then the request should automatically has to go to Server C

waiting for the reply
Many Thanx
GopiKrishna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973688#3973688