[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Faces FAILED load unsupported major.minor version

hill_hobbit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 24 10:42:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from an existing Tomcat installation to a JBoss installation. I am moving an Alfresco instance into jboss. I get the following error:

anonymous wrote : --- Incompletely deployed packages ---
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo at dc7312d6 { url=file:/opt/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/alfresco.war }
  |   deployer: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.web:service=WebServer]
  |   status: Deployment FAILED reason: org/alfresco/web/app/servlet/AlfrescoFacesServlet (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)
  |   state: FAILED
  |   watch: file:/opt/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/alfresco.war
  |   altDD: null
  |   lastDeployed: 1159056607432
  |   lastModified: 1159056607000
  |   mbeans:

Am I entering version HELL? Will I continue to get errors based on every aspect of the sprawling jboss framework? Or, is this purely an internal issue of Alfresco?

How might I resolve this error short of ditching jboss, running a parallel tomcat installation or getting rid of Alfresco?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hill_Hobbit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973747#3973747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973747