[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Partly annotated MDB

S0d0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 02:30:59 EDT 2006

I have problem with partly annotated MDB.

In class level I have

  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="messagingType", propertyValue="javax.jms.MessageListener"),
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="SonicJMS/Queues/fromCustomer"),
  | 		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="acknowledgeMode", propertyValue="AUTO_ACKNOWLEGDE"),

and in XML

  |          <activation-config-property>
  |            <activation-config-property-name>brokerURL</activation-config-property-name>
  |            <activation-config-property-value>@BROKER_URL@</activation-config-property-value>
  |          </activation-config-property>
  |
  |          <activation-config-property>
  |            <activation-config-property-name>Username</activation-config-property-name>
  |            <activation-config-property-value>Administrator</activation-config-property-value>
  |          </activation-config-property>
  |
  |          <activation-config-property>
  |            <activation-config-property-name>Password</activation-config-property-name>
  |            <activation-config-property-value>Administrator</activation-config-property-value>
  |          </activation-config-property>

I get "Inauthentic Client" from Sonic JCA. If I put Username and Password to Annotations, it works. BrokerURL works from both.

I'm using JBoss 4.0.4.GA and EJB3 RC9.

  -Juha-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973798#3973798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973798