[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Some Issues with clustering on JBoss 4.0.4 and EJB stub

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 25 11:10:30 EDT 2006

Sorry, I saw the 1st post in this thread and replied; didn't see the rest of the thread.  I'll assume your beans are marked clustered, either via annotation or in the xml.

RetryInterceptor is not yet available in EJB3.  Don't think it would solve your problem though.  I'd need to know more details about your exact error (how does it fail on reconnect -- full stack trace please) to say much more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973921#3973921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3973921